Interstate Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is concerned for the safety of you and your family. We are following the development of the emerging coronavirus (COVID-19) closely, and in the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, we wanted to keep you posted on the actions that we are taking to keep you and our employees safe.
Prior to coming to work each day, we are asking our employees to take a personal health self-assessment, which includes questions including:
Do any of the following currently apply to you?
- Fever (greater than 37.3°C/99.1°F)
- Respiratory symptoms, dry cough or shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches and pains, chills, sore throat or other unexplained severe illness accompanied by a fever
- Possible contact (within 3 feet/1 meter) of symptomatic individuals or those who have come in contact with the virus.
If our employees answer yes to any of the above, they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, and they cannot return to work until the risk has passed.
Likewise, we ask you to let us know if any of the above apply to you, and we can assess how we serve you, keeping in mind everyone’s safety and health.
Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority. For this reason Interstate Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc has also implemented new protocols for our field personnel, including:
- Practice social distancing while in the home on sales consultations and during repairs or new installations. Our technicians will wear gloves and floor savers while at your home or business. While we value face-to-face conversations about your HVAC system, we will maintain our safe distance and avoid touching of person and property as much as possible. We are also not requiring signatures at this time on our work orders. Credit card payments can be processed over phone.
- Additional cleaning measure for our technicians such as frequent handwashing, disinfecting of service vehicles, tools, equipment and hand sanitizer in our vehicles
We thank you for your business and appreciate your flexibility as we navigate this unprecedented time while keeping you and our employees safe and healthy.
Your Interstate Heating and Air Conditioning Team